You find detailed analysis and review about BitBook $BBT project in this article. It contains team, tokenomics and technical evaluations.
They describe themselves:
BitBook is the travel platform where people can book accommodation and earn tokens in the process
Project name: BitBook
Contract address: 0xD48474E7444727bF500a32D5AbE01943f3A59A64
Token type: BEP-20
Total supply: 400.000.000 BBT
Launchpad: Unicrypt Network (PancakeswapV2)
Presales have some risks. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock Rate||50% BNB raised liquidity lock|
time: 11 months
|Min-Max Spend per Account||max 5 BNB|
|Presale price||26.250 BBT / per BNB|
|Listing price||26.250 BBT / per BNB|
|Start||Fri 4 Jun 08:06|
|End||Tue 8 Jun 08:05|
Private Sale: Private sale raised $607.143 and the 50.000.000 BBT were sold at a 15% discount.
BitBook’s Probit IEO Presale Information
|Price||1 BBT = 0.014285714 USDT|
|Start||2021-05-31 09:00 (GMT+3)|
What is IEO: We can briefly define IEO(Initial Exchange Offering) as presales will be made on a CEX (Central crypto currency exchange.)
Probit IEO ended
5,600,000 USDT collected. Hit hardcap.
It is good
- Liquidity lock duration: 11 months
- Audit, check report
- The contract is developed with business logic for implementing mint and burn functions
- Tokens are compatible with all type of supported wallets with the blockchain.
It is not good
- Inflationary model
About the team
- Identities of the team are disclosed on the website. The team also includes experienced marketing experts in the crypto space.
- Nick van der Kolk is the CEO of BitBook. Looking at his Linkedin account, he has written about website and travel articles in 2016. According to his Linkedin account, Nick lives in Barcelona.
- In my opinion, Nick, the CEO, has an accurate identity and has experience in travel and booking. Also, if the names on the website are actually on the BitBook team, they’ve built a really solid marketing team.
From White Paper
- Attracting people: BitBook will have a monthly reward pool that will provide tokens for content creators and influencers.
- Adoption of the platform: BitBook will have a monthly reward pool that will provide tokens for users that booked accommodation.
- Fixed monthly inflation for 20 years: 2.500.000 BBT
- Private Sale: 50.000.000
- IEO on Probit: 140.000.000
- Unicrypt Presale(ILO), for sale+liquidity+fee: 126.756.000
- Dev wallet/team token: 83.244.000 (21% approx)
Note: When this review was written, this was the token distribution. The team also stated that they are planning another pre-sale on their website. It is considering allocating 17,500,000 tokens to its planned sale. But the information for this sale is not yet available.
About tokenomics: Private sale was made. Sold 50.000.000 BTT with 15% discount, 12,5% of total supply. Once listed, it will have a negative effect on the price.
In Unicrypt, sales are made with BNB. In Probit, on the other hand, with USDT. In this way, Unicrypt is more advantageous if BNB is below 380 USD at the time of sale. But if BNB is above 380 USD, Probit is more advantageous.
BirBook: for example, if BNB is 400 USD at the time of the presale, those who buy BBT from Unicrypt will pay more. This can be confusing and unfair to investors.Tweet
So, for example, if BNB is 400 USD at the time of the presale, those who buy BBT from Unicrypt will pay more. This can be confusing and unfair to investors.
2,500,000 BBT mint fixed monthly for 20 years. For 20 years, 2,500,000 BBT will be minted every month. I don’t like the mint feature. Instead of the Mint feature, it can produce more tokens and lock for certain periods.
If the people mentioned in the team are really so, a very experienced and solid team has been established in the field of crypto and marketing.
BitBook: 2,500,000 $BBT mint fixed monthly for 20 years. For 20 years, 2,500,000 BBT will be minted every month. I don’t like the mint feature. Instead of the Mint feature, it can produce more tokens and lock for certain periods.Tweet
It is a fact that BitBook has many and strong competitors both globally and locally. Do you believe the BitBook site can fight these rivals and grow?
- If yes, it is definitely worth investing in. Because this growth can tolerate its inflationary feature.
- If no, think twice when investing. Because the mint feature will reduce the value of the token.
When investing in project-based tokens, it is necessary to consider whether the project will be successful.
3200 BNB collected. hit hardcap.