Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the BNB Diamond $BNBD project are in this article.
They describe themselves:
BNB Diamond is on a mission to empower people with financial freedom. We want to make it easier for people around the world to access crypto assets and use them in their everyday lives.
Launchpad AMM: Pancakeswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 100 BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 265 years
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||3 BNB|
|Presale Price||1.048.000.000.000 BNBD / per BNB|
|Listing Price||943.200.000.000 BNBD / per BNB|
|Start||Sun 25 Apr 06:32|
|End||Sat 8 May 06:57|
Total supply: 1.000.000.000.000.000 BNBD
it is good
- % 100 BNB raised liquidity
- 265 years liquidity lock time
- %99.8 Tokenomics. No team token(only % 0.17). %50 of total supply was burned (link)
- Presale price is lower than listing price.
it is not good
- No KYC
- No audit
About the team
From White Paper
There isn’t a White Paper. According to their website and medium account:
- Hold to Earn: The 10% fee from every BNBD transaction will be allocated to all , of which: 1% are sent to marketing BNB Diamond, 4% are distributed among all diamond hands holders, and 5% are locked away in the Liquidity Pool, to create a steadily rising price floor.
- 1% Allocated for Marketing: Marketing will get 1% with every transaction. Secured and locked on a public Binance Gnosis Multisig wallet.
- The wallet will be available to be controlled, inclusive a clear insight in the in-and outgoing transactions.
- To ensure the safety of your funds 1 of the 3 signers is from the community (randomly choosing a member from a select group of who want to participate).
%100 BNB raised liquidity and 265 years lock time are very cool. it is guarantee that there won’t liquidity problem, if it is listed. This is very good feature.
There isn’t dev. wallet/team tokens. At first glance, you might think this is a very good feature. I do not think so. This question comes to mind: What will the team gain by doing and continuing this project? I don’t think the team is a charity.
I think 10% is a high rate as a transaction fee. %5 for Liquidity pool, %4 distributed holders, %1 is sent to marketing BNB Diamond.
They will use Binance Gnosis Multisig to show that they will transparently use the 1% marketing rate. A good method, but not enough.
At the end of the article, the following comes to my mind: The team will not gain anything under these conditions. Then why would they work? Or will they benefit from the 1% of each transaction fee?
You must have a budget to create and maintain a project, not just for marketing. Will the team provide this budget from 1% transaction fee? I recommend the team to explain this to their investors.
90 BNB raised. Reached softcap. Success