Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the BullFarm Finance (BullFarm) project are here.
BULLFARM is a direct fork of Lightning Protocol that works through a dynamic burn rate of [5 to 12%], which is applied at each Buy/Sell order. Transactions between wallets and transactions that interact with the future ecosystem are not taxed, to ensure the usability of the protocol.
Launchpad AMM: Pancakeswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 60 BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 11 months
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||20 BNB|
|Presale Price||64.000 BULLFARM / per BNB|
|Listing Price||57.600 BULLFARM / per BNB|
|Start||Tue 6 Apr 01:56|
|End||Mon 12 Apr 13:11|
Total Supply: 100.000.000 BULLFARM
it is good
- % 60 liquidity lock,
- Presale price is slightly lower than listing price.
- Small dev. wallet
it is not good
- No KYC
- No audit.
- Liquidity lock duration only 6 months.
- Dev. wallet is small but it is unclear what the unsold tokens will be.
About the team:
From White Paper:
- There isn’t “White Paper”
- According to website :
- A true Deflationary Rebase Protocol
- A full deflationary cycle which, in the beginning, will be multiple times per day, and each cycle will burn 1.275% (1.275.000 Tokens) of the total token supply.
- The second half of the cycle is called the BULLFARMSqueeze. Burn rate increases and the total supply burn accelerates, leading to a fast squeeze of the supply.
- The burn rate will change depending on the total supply traded in the current BULLFARMCycle. For every 1,000,000 $BullFarm traded, the fee will move up one increment until it reaches the cap at 12%, which will apply after 14,000,000 $BullFarm has been traded.
- Means 50% of the tokens burned throughout the current cycle will be rebased to holders as positive rebase.
It is interesting that the project hasn’t a official Twitter account. Transparency is important in projects.
It is striking that there is such a difference between softcap (10 BNB) and hardpcap (1000 BNB).
Also it is good that dev. wallet small but it is unclear what the unsold tokens will be. If unsold token will be much more, it can be cause price fluctuation.
BullFarm has reached the softcap, when this reviews is writing.
92 BNB collected. Success. Markets initialized.