Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the KPOP Token (KPOP)project are here.
They describe themselves:
Next-gen community driven NFT DeFi based Deflationary Token, Decentralized BSC Tokens Launchpad for Community #BSC
Launchpad AMM: Pancakeswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 80 BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 11 months
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||5 BNB|
|Presale Price||220.000 KPOP / per BNB|
|Listing Price||198.000 KPOP / per BNB|
|Start||Wed 14 Apr 17:03|
|End||Wed 21 Apr 17:03|
Total Supply: 100.000.000 KPOP
it is good
- % 80 Liquidity lock rate very good. Lock time 11 months
- Presale price is lower than listing price.
- Dev. wallet is small.
it is not good
- No KYC
- No audit.
About the team
From White Paper
- There isn’t “White Paper”
- According to the information on the website:
- Bring your project to the crypto-world using our state of the art IDO platform.
- Our token is designed for constant burning cycles that vary from 2% – 9% tokens burned per cycle.
- By providing a massive 80% LP lock we are seeking to empower our community.
- Our Rebase function rewards KPOP token holders by paying back 50% of the burned tokens, automated
- With each IDO launched on our platform, new farming methods will be deployed based on the launched token.
The technical features of the project are good. % 80 liquidity is very good rate. So we can say that the KPOP will not have a liquid problem at first. The market will determine the next.
They commit that they will build “state of the art IDO platform.” it is very assertive. Dev. wallet is only %5. it also is using for marketing. I want to ask “With what budget will you build the IDO platform”.
Investments can be made by thinking in the short term. How about the long term? Will the project be able to achieve its goals in the long term? According to your answer, you can make long-term investments.
250 BNB raised. hit hardcap. Success