Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the Solarfare $SLF project ILO/IDO are in this article.
They describe themselves:
Solarfare (SLF) is a BEP-20 token with LP acquisition, staking to earn BNB, and charity donations to the Binance wallet.
Contract address: 0x4D223E0b176A546B69EC5Bb8D93A4aE22c345C5b
Launchpad AMM: PancakeswapV2
Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||70% BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 11 months
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||5 BNB|
|Presale Price||580.000 SLF / per BNB|
|Listing Price||522.000 SLF / per BNB|
|Start||Approx: Mon 10 May 18:18|
|End||Approx: Tue 11 May 18:18|
Total supply: 1.000.000.000 SLF
it is good
- %70 BNB raised liquidity lock
- 11 months liquidity lock time
- Listing price is slightly higher than presale price
- Audit (by Solid and Techrate):
- No external mint function.
- No volatile code
About the team
From Lite Paper
- SLF is a revolutionary staking BEP20 token with a launchpad platform. Stake your SLF with our DApp and start receiving BNB!
- SLF Token Tax: 8% tax all on transactions
- 4% distributed as BNB for stakers
- 3% added to the liquidity pool
- 1% donated directly to the Binance Charity Wallet
- To join a presale, you need to hold 100$ worth of SLF to enter round 1, or join round 2 publicly available for everyone.
- For project owners, we will charge 1% of the total raised BNB amount
- 20% of this amount will be distributed to stakers +
- 30% will be used for buy back and burned!
The tokenomics of the project are well prepared. It is very important to have Audit. They aim to develop a Launchpad for the presale of projects.
The biggest disadvantage of the project is the lack of an live product. For now, we do not know whether the team has sufficient technical knowledge and experience.
The team has not revealed whether it is different from other launchpads (Unicrypt, Dxsale, etc.). What advantages does it have compared to its competitors? Why will projects choose Solarfare Launchpad? Questions like these have not been answered.
It can be a long-running and lucrative project. But be careful with one point: Do you trust the team to realize and continue this project?
1000 BNB raised. hit hardcap