You find detailed analysis and review about YGame Project $YGAME in this article. It contains team, tokenomics and technical evaluations.
They describe themselves:
YGAME is a utility token that will be used in our ecosystem: Lottery, Lending, Charity, NFT Marketplace, and more.
Project name: YGame
Contract address: 0x00e7c1BEDFf7Cc0815FB51A129a5893FEC604262
Token type: BEP-20
Total supply: 1.000.000 YGAME
Launchpad: Unicrypt Network (PancakeswapV2)
Presales have some risks. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock Rate||65% BNB raised liquidity lock|
time: 11 months
|Participation||Not private-open to everyone|
|Min-Max Spend per Account||max 6 BNB|
|Presale price||220 YGAME / per BNB|
|Listing price||154 YGAME / per BNB|
|Audit||(by Solidity Finance)|
|Start||approx: Sat 12 Jun 19:04 UTC|
|End||approx: Sat 26 Jun 14:34 UTC|
Check burned tokens.
3% of total supply locked: Team explain that they will be used for marketing(1%) and airdrop(2%).
It is good
- KYC by PassOrFailMe, check it
- 65% liquidity lock rate and 11 months lock duration
- Audit by Solidity Finance, click for report
- No mint or burn functions
- No security issues were identified
- Tax Fee can never exceed 10%.
- Max transaction percent is always above 1%.
- Small circulating/other wallet (marketing, airdrop, team, etc)
- Presale price is cheaper than listing price
About the team
From White Paper
YGAME is a deflationary, self-regenerating automatic liquidity providing protocol that pays out static rewards to holders.
YGAME is also a utility token that will be used in our ecosystem: Lottery, Lending, Charity, NFT Marketplace, and more.
Features of YGAME:
- This is the best feature in comparison with similar contracts: The recipient of the newly created LP tokens is the contract address, to ensure that the LP tokens are locked.
- Max transaction percent is always above 1%: For anti-whales, big dump and anti-rug pulls.
- Transaction fee is 10%:
- 4% distributed to proportionally among holders
- 6% Transformed into YGAME/BNB LP Tokens, and added to liquidity
- Deflationary: As the black hole address is classified as a YGAME holder it also receives a share of each transaction fee
- Lottery: There are many rounds and will be launch weekly. In each round, the player deposits $1 (or more if he wants to have more chance of winning) value of YGAME token to participate. They can configure to make this happen weekly automatically. Prize pool of a round is the total amount of token people deposited in that round.
- Charity projects: A portion of profits from our products to contribute to charity platforms
- Lending: This is a special product that will be used by lenders to earn passive income via lending or staking stable coins. We will negotiate and work with good partners to have the best interest (up to 30% per year)
Tokenomics: For sale+liquidity+fees+burned= 97% of total supply. So team only holds 3% of total supply. And Team has locked these tokens(3%). Also team explain that these tokens will be used for marketing and airdrop.
Once listed, there is no price drop due to team tokens or marketing tokens.
To summarize, it can be said that YGAME has very good tokenomics.
In addititon, It is very good that YGAME has Audit and KYC. I like projects which have audit+KYC.
Because it’s nice to know that the above-mentioned YGAME project-related features are all true and will not be changed later.
Unfortunately, we come across scam-rug pull projects in the BSC space. The fact that a project has Audit and KYC gives great confidence to investors in this perspective.
In addition, YGAME plans to create products such as Lottery and Lending in the future. YGAME tokens will be used in these products.
My observation while researching the project: The team made good preparations before announcing the project. The website and white paper have been carefully prepared. Taking into account KYC, I can say that the team will work hard on their projects.