You find detailed analysis and review about Colonizer $CLR project in this article. It contains team, tokenomics and technical evaluations.
Project name: Colonizer
Contract address: 0xB76EA353a62601685dD24b862d093cda1E125b7F
Token type: BEP-20
Total supply: 21.000.000 CLR
Launchpad: Unicrypt Network (PancakeswapV2)
Presales have some risks. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock Rate||50% BNB raised liquidity lock|
time: 265 years
|Min-Max Spend per Account||max 2 BNB|
|Presale rate||14.384,546 CLR / per BNB|
|Listing rate||12.946,0914 CLR / per BNB|
|Audit||(by Solidity Finance)|
|Start||Tue 1 Jun 03:26|
|End||Tue 8 Jun 03:26|
It is good
- Listing price is higher than presale price
- Liquidity lock duration: 265 years
- Audit by Solidity Finance, check full report
- Audit summary:
- No issues from external attackers were identified.
- No minting or burning functions are present.
- No ownership-protected functions are present.
It is not good
- No KYC
About the team
From White Paper
Features of Colonizer:
- No Transaction fee: Colonizer tokens have no transaction fees. This is required to add on centralized exchanges
- Community Driven: The developer team participate like everyone.
- Blocking liquidity: The liquidity pool is locked forever. No minting function
Colonizer a meme token. As far as I have observed, meme tokens can be successful if they have a strong community. For this, it is important to look at the presales parameters.
Colonizer has put a maximum spending limit of 2 BNB on an account to prevent whales. We see that there are 10-20 BNB in some projects.
Although high transaction fees have been popular nowadays, Colonizer does not put any transaction fees. Colonizer says that it makes such a choice to be listed in CEXs more easily.
#Colonizer: Although high transaction fees have been popular nowadays, Colonizer does not put any transaction fees. Colonizer says that it makes such a choice to be listed in CEXs more easily.Tweet
Colonizer team has no tokens. We can evaluate this in 2 ways:
- The team does not have any tokens, so they cannot dry up liquidity by selling tokens. Once listed, the price will be completely controlled by the market.
- The team does not have tokens, so they will not work to develop the project. Against these comment; Colonizer team said that they, like everyone else, will receive tokens from the presale.
The role of community and marketing is very important for all tokens, especially for meme tokens. Team explain that raised funds will be used for buy back and burn.
Colonizer has audit from Solidity Finance. No minting functions and no ownership-protected functions are present (check report). Having audit is important to me. Because at least we can learn the features of the smart contract. This also gives some degree of confidence.
Colonizer can have great potential, if you trust the team (trusting the team is a necessary criterion for any project you invest in).
309 BNB collected. Reached softcap. success
Leave a Reply