CryptoMines is an NFT play-to-earn game. CryptoMines $ETERNAL is a new coin on BSC. Let’s deep dive into.
CryptoMines is a SciFi play to earn NFT game designed to provide the users with a fun experience by collecting Workers and Spaceships to travel through the universe searching for $ETERNAL, this mineral allows them to live another day and make some profits along the way
Project name: CryptoMines
Contract address: 0xD44FD09d74cd13838F137B590497595d6b3FEeA4
Network: Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
Total supply: 5.000.000 ETERNAL
Launchpad: Unicrypt Network(PancakeswapV2)
Presales always have some risks. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock Rate||85% BNB raised,|
11 months lock duration
|Min-Max Spend per Account||max 2,5 BNB|
|Presale price||1.000 ETERNAL / per BNB|
|Listing price||900 ETERNAL / per BNB|
|Audit||(by Tech Audit)|
|KYC||(by Pass or Fail Me)|
|Start||approx: Sun 12 Sep|
It is good
- KYC by Pass or Fail Me
- A Game which has testnet stage
- Presale price is slightly cheaper than listing price.
- Audited by Tech Audit, check
- Audited by RD Auditors, check report
- No critical-high-medium vulnerabilities
About the team
- The core team consists of 5 person. 3 developers, 1 art director, 1 advisor.
- Manuel Torres: Founder and owner. It seems that he is very experienced dev, check
From White/Lite Paper
“CryptoMines aims to be the greatest SciFi game on the blockchain while letting their users enjoy being a part of a vast universe, the thrill of strategic gameplay and of course, earning $ETERNAL.”
Assets are player-owned NFTs minted in the ERC-721 standard which may be traded on our marketplace or selling them via P2P to another player.
Features of $ETERNAL Token
- $ETERNAL serves as the native currency for CryptoMines. Players use $ETERNAL to mint characters, mint spaceships, extending the lives of your workers by hiring and Buy/Sell on the CryptoMines Marketplace.
- NFT-game: In testing phase, to be released in September according to Roadmap.
- NFT Marketplace: There will be an internal NFT marketplace where players will be able to improve their crew and the economy by letting them trade, sell or acquire NFTs. These trades will have a 10% tax cost for using the marketplace in any of their forms and will be returned to the Rewards Pool.
For more detailed info, please read the docs.
CryptoMines is NFTs based play-to-earn game. The game is at the testing stage. It will be released in September 2021 according to roadmap.
CryptoMines has used some assets from the “Unity Asset Store” for their game. Some people make fud because of this. But it is normal to buy and use such assets for a game. The important thing is whether the team is reliable or not.
The team has KYC from Pass or Fail Me and doxxed. It is a very good indicator to trust.
The team also has a smart contract audit.
About tokenomics: NFT-game projects need a large portion of tokens. These tokens are used as rewards or incentives for game players.
Things to watch out for in NFT-games like CryptoMines: at what stage is the game? Can the team bring this game to life? Is the team reliable?
CryptoMines team has KYC. They have a trailer and testnet. The team has consist of experienced devs. Join their Telegram and check these parameters.
As in other projects, you need to trust the team.
1000 BNB was collected from 734 participants. It reached hardcap. Success
Leave a Reply