Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the Deflalink (DLINK) project are here.
They describe themselves:
DLINK is a fully automated and decentralized digital asset that implements and manages a perpetual ultra-deflationary monetary policy favourable to inflation arbitrage by market participants.
Launchpad AMM: Pancakeswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 50 BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 11 months
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||5 BNB|
|Presale Price||2.000.000 DLINK / per BNB|
|Listing Price||1.800.000 DLINK / per BNB|
|Start||Wed 7 Apr 21:01|
|End||Sat 10 Apr 09:00|
Total Supply: 1.000.000.000 DLINK
it is good
- % 50 liquidity lock, duration 11 months
- Presale price is slightly lower than listing price.
it is not good
- No KYC
- No audit.
- Dev. wallet is not small. it can cause price fluctuation.
About the team:
From White Paper:
- There isn’t “White Paper”
- According to website :
- DLINK follows an unprecedented ultra-deflationary monetary policy that is fully automated. Macro contractions and expansions are fully dictated by the smart contract and trading volume.
- 1% of every transaction will be burned.
- A macro-contraction is the stage in which DLINK reduces its total supply from 100,000 DLINK to 1.2 DLINK . A macro-expansion is when DLINK increases its total supply from 1.2 DLINK to 100,000 DLINK. Macro-contractions and macro-expansions are made up of several micro contractions and micro expansions, these are also called turns. To find out in which turn DLINK is, you can check the read contract section on Etherscan.
It has a different deflationary approach. It states that these features are in smart contract. Although the most important aspect of the project is its smart contract, there is no audit.
DeflaLink has reached the softcap, when this reviews is writing.
112 BNB collected. Reached softcap and listed.
Leave a Reply