In this article, I will review an application that I think will be very useful for people who participate in presales.
DexAlert has been released on both Google Play Store and Apple Store. It also has a web app, “DexAlert Web App”. You can easily create your alarms using the Web App as well. And you get notifications on your mobile phone.
You can also buy premium membership with cryptocurrencies (ETH, BNB, MATIC) in the “DexAlert Web App” with at least a 15% discount. So you can pay with your Metamask wallet.
Before I start to review the application, I would like to state that: I downloaded the application and started using it after receiving a 1-month premium membership.
I wanted to check if the app works. I used this application for projects shared on idopresales.com. Thanks to the alerts I set up in the app, in these projects, I bought and sold at very good points.
At the end of the article, I explained how I used it in detail.
DexAlert application: An application where you can set price alerts for tokens in DEXs (Pancakeswap, Uniswap, SushiSwap, QuickSwap) and NFTs traded in OpenSea. It has 4 basic features.
1. Token Alert for DEXs (PancakeSwap, UniSwap QuickSwap, and SushiSwap)
There are some price alert apps for major/big coins. However, there is no price alert application for coins that have just started trading at DEXs after the presale.
In other words, we could only follow the price of the new coins/tokens from Poocoin or Dextools. It is very tiring and impossible to stare at the screen for hours.
Investors know very well how volatile new coins are and how quickly their price changes. As a presales investor, I seriously needed such an application.
Because I participate in a presale. After the token is listed on DEX(Pancakeswap, Uniswap, etc), it is very difficult to keep track of its price. I was following either Poocoin or the project group.
As a result, it is impossible to monitor the price of a token 24 hours a day. I am also someone who participates in many presales. I need to keep track of the prices of the tokens I bought from the presales. I even lost money on some projects because I couldn’t follow the price.
Moreover, recently it has become longer and more difficult for projects to be listed on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.
At this point, an application where I can both monitor the prices and set price alerts for the tokens I have invested in has become a great need for me.
2. NFTs Sale & List Alert for OpenSea
Moreover, we all see that NFT projects are becoming more and more popular. Excellent profits can also be made in NFT trading.
With DexAlert, you can track all NFT trades in OpenSea. You can set NFT sale & list alarms.
3. NFT Block Scanner
You can find promising NFT projects with “NFT Block Scanner”. With this feature, you can get “top transfers, top mints, top burns, top buyers, top sellers” information.
A very helpful tool when choosing which NFT project to invest in.
4. Ethereum Gas Fee Alert
A good feature to avoid paying too much gas fee when transacting on the Ethereum network. You can track the ETH gas fee and set alerts.
It’s great that it includes both the coin and the NFT alert. After setting up price alerts for the tokens I invest in, I can do other things. And I don’t miss a possible pump or dump.
- It was launched on 1 Feb. It fell below the listing price.
- Reached listing price on Feb 15. It fell again.
- Reached its listing price on Feb 26. It fell again.
- It reached the listing price again on March 21. It did 1.5x on March 24.
- It did 2x on 9 April. It did 3x on April 13.
CMC is not listed either.
- Launched 25 March made 3x its listing price 5 hours after launch.
- On March 26, it fell below the Presale price.
- It did 2x the listing price again on March 27.
- Made ATH on March 28, 4.5x the listing price
- On March 29, the price fell in half from ATH. Down to 2.5x.
- It rose again on March 29, making it 3.5x its listing price.
Listed on CMC in a day after launch.
- Launch on 3 April, did 2x one hour after launch.
- On 4 April, it fell below the presale price.
- It did 4.5x (ATH) on 4 April evening.
- On April 5, it fell in half from ATH. On the same day, on April 5, it did ATH again. Again the price has halved from ATH.
Listed on CMC on April 5.