Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the Jupter Wallet (JUP) project are here.
They describe themselves:
1st Wallet On Line That Transacts All Networks
Launchpad AMM: Pancakeswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 40 BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 11 months
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||3 BNB|
|Presale Price||2.000.000.000.000 JUP / per BNB|
|Listing Price||1.500.000.000.000 JUP / per BNB|
|Start||Sun 11 Apr 16:01|
|End||Tue 13 Apr 06:00|
Total Supply: 1.000.000.000.000.000 JUP
it is good
- Liquidity lock time 11 months
- Presale price is lower than listing price.
it is not good
- No KYC
- No audit.
- %40 BNB raised liquidity lock
About the team
From White Paper
- Static Rewards
- Manual Burns
- Sometimes burns matter; sometimes they don’t. A continuous burn on any one protocol can be nice in the early days, however, this means the burn cannot be finite or controlled in any way. the total number of Juper Wallet burned is featured on our readout located on the website which allows for further transparency in identifying the current circulating supply at any given point of time.
- Automatic Liquidity Pool (LP) is the secret sauce of Juper Wallet
- Juper Wallet employs 3 simple functions: Reflection + LP acquisition + Burn In each trade, the transaction is taxed a 10% fee, which is split 2 ways.5% fee = redistributed to all existing holders
- 5% fee is split 50/50 half of which is sold by the contract into BNB, while the other half of the Jupter Wallet tokens are paired automatically with the previously mentioned BNB and added as a liquidity pair on Pancake Swap.
The technical features of the project are good. The goal they want to achieve requires a lot of work.
They think they will overcome the liquidity problem with the Automatic Liquidity Pool system.
The 40% rate is a little low.
Also, the “manual burns” system can be useful if used well. But this system gives developer a lot of power. A project to invest in if you really trust dev.
300 BNB collected and hit hardcap.