Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the Karitas Finance (KRT) project are here.
The way they describe themselves: $KRT is not just that! Will be used on our future projects as curency for Farms, Staking and NFT.
Launchpad AMM: Pancakeswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 90 BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 265 years
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||10 BNB|
|Presale Price||30 KRT / per BNB|
|Listing Price||30 KRT / per BNB|
|Start||Mon 5 Apr 12:25|
|End||Mon 12 Apr 12:27|
Total Supply: 30.000 KRT
Karitas Finance’s link:
it is good
- % 90 liquidity lock, 265 years. it is very cool.
- Dev. wallet is very small.
- it is a fair share.
it is not good
- No KYC
- No audit
- Presale price and listing price are same.
About the team:
- Anonymous. Team @Karitas. There is no info.
From White Paper:
- There isn’t specific called “White Paper”
- According to website and other sources:
- Deflationary: Each time a transaction occurs using a deflationary token, a percentage of the tokens used in the transaction are destroyed permanently. This function is constantly at work removing tokens from the total available supply.
- Reflective: Reflective cryptocurrencies progress beyond simply burning tokens, they take a determined percentage of the total transaction amount and ‘reflect’ it back to every wallet that holds the reflective token to match.
Liquidity rate and duration is very good. The promised project is remarkable. weak point is the team’s anonymous. if you know and trust team, you should invest the project.
17 BNB collected and Failed.