Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the Low Orbit Crypto Cannon Project $LOCC project ILO/IDO are in this article.
They describe themselves:
Low Orbit Crypto Cannon is a crypto deflationary token made for the community, owned by the community, with a fair pre-sale in which everyone can participate.
Launchpad AMM: Uniswap
Contract address: 0x556938621C19e5eae58C94a806da9d237b969bd8
Presales have some risks. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||60% ETH raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 11 months
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||5 ETH|
|Presale Price||1,33333333 LOCC / per ETH|
|Listing Price||1 LOCC / per ETH|
|Start||Approx: Wed 12 May 21:06|
|End||Approx: Fri 14 May 21:06|
Total supply: 1.000 LOCC
it is good
- %60 BNB raised liquidity lock
- 11 months liquidity lock time
- Listing price is higher than presale price
- Audit (by RD Auditors):
- It is a staking and reward controller contract.
- No critical-high-medium-low-very low severity vulnerabilities were found.
About the team
From White Paper
From “Lite Paper” web site and Medium account:
- 10% fee:
- 5% propulsion
- 5% burned (There is a limit of 500 $LOCC burned to avoid the supply going to zero)
- For every 138 blocks that occur on the Ethereum chain(approx 30 min.) one staker will be chosen from the Propulsor contract at random to get all the fees collected during that period.
- To join the next propulsion wave, you need to stake a minimum of 0.075 $LOCC in the staking page of locc website.
- You can follow in real-time the amount of time-left before the next propulsion into orbit occurs.
- You can view the past history of previous winners on the main page of the website
- About dev wallet: 41,6% of total supply dev wallet/other
- 28% of the total supply locked, check it
- 5% team tokens
- 5% Marketing for growth and adoption
- 3,6% CEX fees, bounty rewards and giveaways.
About Propulsion: This is a feature that makes this project different from others. Half of the 10% fee received for each transaction, that is, 5% is reserved for propulsion. This allocated amount will be sent to a person (a holder) who will be randomly selected by the system.
The propulsion feature can both attract many people to the project with its attractive reward and encourage people to hold $LOCC. One lottery between holders approximately every 30 minutes.
In other projects, fees are shared among the holders proportionally. This means small amounts. But the LOCC recognized this shortcoming. That way it can quickly grow its community.
Consider that the total supply is 1000 and half of the fee(5%) is burned. If the propulsion system attracts people enough, the LOCC will rapidly increase in value in a very short time.
The most important feature of LOCC is audit and KYC. Propulsion and other features are based on smart contract. As a result of the audit, we understand that the Smart contract carries these features honestly and reliably (check it). With KYC, we understand that the team is confident.
300 ETH collected. hit hardcap. success
Leave a Reply