Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the Safe The Children (STC) project are here.
They describe themselves:
Now a days Cross Chain system is one of the great innovation. STC will have cross border payment for crypto world. The way is new cross chain.
Launchpad AMM: Pancakeswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 60 BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 11 months
|Max Spend per Account||10 BNB|
|Presale Price||2.500 STC / per BNB|
|Listing Price||2.250 STC / per BNB|
|Start||Sat 17 Apr 13:16|
|End||Sat 24 Apr 20:59|
Total Supply: 100.000.000 STC
it is good
- % 60 Liquidity lock rate is good. Lock time 11 months
- Presale price is lower than listing price.
- Audit by solid
- BASIC BEP20 token, – No mint function – No volatile code
it is not good
- No KYC
- Dev. wallet is very huge(%92). They say that %80 of dev. wallet is locked(6 months to 24 months). But when I check it, it is only 3 months. check by this link.
About the team
From White Paper
- STCSWAP Dex: STCSWAP is a wallet-to-wallet trading experience to make it easier to trade assets. Buyer and seller are easily swap their tokens here.
- Payment Gateway: A payment gateway is a technology used by merchants to accept debit or credit card purchases from customers.
- Staking & Reward: Staking is the great way of benefit for token holders and Stake STC and get the special reward offer for holders.
- Donation For Child: STC one of the respective thought is for Unprivileged Children in the World. STC 20% of total profit goes to STC special fund for Safe The Children Forum.
7% of the tokens are allocated for the ILO (presale and liquidity lock). 80% are locked until 8/7/21 in team.finance and 12% are held by the owner for airdrop.
The information on their site about the lockout time of dev. wallet tokens is incorrect. It is important to be honest.
Huge dev. wallets are likely to cause price fluctuations and dumping. It is very risky.
Its name sounds like a charity, but it is not. They just say they will give 20% of their profit to the Safe The Children Forum.
45 BNB collected. Failed.