Tip Tok Project Review – $TipTok Presale(ILO) on Unicrypt

Tip Tok is a new cryptocurrency on BSC. $TipTok aims to create an ecosystem of DeFi products designed for social media monetisation. Let’s look at it.


Token Info

Project name: Tip Tok

Ticker/Symbol: TipTok

Contract address: 0x75a6F00AB686388E3a316c978b1a466750f42774

Token type: BEP20

Total supply: TipTok

Launchpad: Unicrypt Network(PancakeswapV2)


Presales have some risks. Please DYOR (do your own research)

Liquidity Lock Rate85% BNB raised liquidity lock
time: 11 months
ParticipationNot private
Softcap50 BNB
Hardcap200 BNB
Min-Max Spend per Accountmax 5 BNB
Presale price1.500.000 TipTok / per BNB
Listing price1.350.000 TipTok / per BNB
Audit(by solidproof)
KYC (by solidproof)
Startapprox: Wed 18 Aug 17:28 UTC
Endapprox: Wed 25 Aug 17:28 UTC

Token Distribution

Private Sale35%
CEX/DEX listing5%

It is good

  • 85% BNB raised liquidity lock
  • 11 months liquidity lock duration
  • KYC
  • Audit by SolidProof, check report
    • No critical-high-medium-low issues

It is not good

  • Big private sale amount(35% of the total supply).

About the team

  • The team consist of 9 person. The team members are from different countries.
  • Julio Qose: CEO, He is from England. It seems that Julio has experience about Tech Startup. I don’t know that he is experience in crypto ort not.

From White/Lite Paper

“TipTok is a community driven DeFi token, designed to bring worldwide fans closer to content creators. Let your most passionate fans support your creative work.”

TipTok Ecosystem

1. For Content Creators: Turn your social media platform into a new source of income, and have your work appreciated by fans around the world. 

2. For Loyal Fans: Fans can do “Reward Content Creators, Trade and Support Projects”

Features of TipTok

  • Anti-whale Feature: 1% max-hold, and a 2 hour restriction on sells exceeding 0.5% of the total supply.
  • Transaction/tax fee is 11%:
    • 5%: added the liquidity
    • 3%: Influencer wallets
    • 2%: Redistribution to holders
    • 1%: marketing wallet

TipTok made a private sale (35% of the total supply).

About tokenomics: Token allocation for presale+liquidity+fees=63% of the total supply. The rest of the total supply(37%) unlocked.

#TipTok: Token allocation for presale+liquidity+fees=63% of the total supply. The rest of the total supply (37%) unlocked.
Token allocation for private sale is 35%

Token allocation for private sale (35%) is very big.

KYC + doxxed team and audit are good indicators.

In addition, there is low hardcap-200 BNB.

TipTok motto is “The Cryptocurrency for Social Media”. If TipTok can realize some of its targets, the token can have a really good price chart.

Presale ended.

It collected 200 BNB from 83 participants. Filled hardcap. Success.
Note: But it hasn’t launched yet because of smart contract issues while writing this note.

Leave a Reply