Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the Totem project are here.
The way they describe themselves: “Smart NFT in DeFi. Totem NFT redefines the concept of yield generation in Decentralized Finance (DeFi). One of the main problems in DeFi protocols is the ridiculously high cost of Gas at Ethereum network. Totem technologies reducing the friction of smart-contracts interaction using Non-fungible tokens (NFT). Now users don’t need to spend Gas for Stake, Unstake, or Claim rewards. And don’t need to hold ERC20 tokens in the wallet to earn rewards.”
Launchpad AMM: Sushiswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 100 ETH raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 265 years
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||20 ETH|
|Presale Price||1.864,30285714 TEM / per ETH|
|Listing Price||1.864,30285714 TEM / per ETH|
|Start||Fri 2 Apr 11:49|
|End||Fri 16 Apr 11:49|
Total Supply: 4.316.539 TEM
it is good:
- % 100 liquidity lock, 265 years. it is very cool.
- Not huge dev. wallet
- Audit was done. The report is here: https://solidity.finance/audits/Totem/
it is not good:
- No KYC
- Presale price and listing price are same.
About the team:
- She/he calls himself “saito”. Anonymous
From White Paper:
- There isn’t specificially called “White Paper”.
- After Medium and other research:
- There are two kinds of tokens in Totem Finance:
- TEM (fungible ERC20 tokens, Max supply: 4,316,539 TEM)
- TOTEM (Non-fungible tokens, Max supply 100 TOTEM).
They have an assertive promise. They say they will find a solution to the high gas price for ERC721 tokens.
If we knew the history of the project owner and the work he has accomplished, we would have better guesses that he could bring this project to life.
5,4 ETH collected. Softcap was 50 ETH. failed.