As idopresales.com team, we have conducted a KYC process with the Wono team members.
Wono team members have passed the KYC verification process.
|Project Name||Wono Token|
For details, you should join the Wono Telegram group.
What is KYC Service?
During the KYC process, the identities of the team members and their connection to the project were determined.
Team members provided important documents for these determinations.
What does it mean?
KYC mainly aims to protect investors against scam-rug pull.
If team members scam people:
- We will file a criminal complaint against them in the country they are in with the documents they provide to us.
- We will reveal their identities.
To investors: If you think a project that has passed our KYC process is a scam or rug pull, let us know. Please also explain why you think so. Our team will review your submissions and, if true, will reveal the identity of the project owners.
The fact that a project passes KYC service does not mean that we approve and recommend that project. The KYC service includes the identification of the project owner. Therefore, this service will assist the decision-making process of investors. Please DYOR.
P2P platform fo freelance and hiring needs. The Wono token is part of our future ecosystem that will provide additional opportunities for freelancers and crypto enthusiasts.
On Wono you can:
- participate in staking and receive APY and bonuses from our platform
- reduce commission to 0% for deals
- receive additional bonuses in tokens for activity
- get plans and upgrades for your profile for free
- verify your skills
- trade a token on DEX
Please read White Paper for more info.
Leave a Reply