Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the Chia Coin Finance $CHIA project are in this article.
They describe themselves:
Think of Chia as a fair universal currency for the people. Everywhere. It is not a meme currency like Doge, Shiba, or Cardano.
Launchpad AMM: Pancakeswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 50 BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 3 months
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||20 BNB|
|Presale Price||132.000 CHIA / per BNB|
|Listing Price||118.800 CHIA / per BNB|
|Start||Mon 26 Apr 00:59|
|End||Thu 29 Apr 12:00|
Total supply: 100.000.000 CHIA
it is good
- % 50 BNB raised liquidity
- %95 Tokenomics.
- Small dev. wallet
- Presale price is lower than listing price.
it is not good
- No KYC
- No audit
- 3 months liquidity lock time
About the team
From White Paper
There isn’t a White Paper. According to their website:
- Chia – deflationary, auto-mining token on Binance Smart Chain.
- Chia works through a dynamic burn rate of [5 to 10%], which is applied at each Buy/Sell order. The burn rate will change depending on the total supply traded in the current ChiaCycle. For every 1,000,000 $CHIA traded, the fee will move up one increment until it reaches the cap at 10%, which will apply after 14,000,000 $CHIA has been traded.
- Rebase means 50% of the tokens burned throughout the current cycle will be rebased to holders as positive rebase. By doing that, the protocol ensures only positive rebases on an otherwise fully deflationary protocol.
%50 BNB raised liquidity rate is good but not enough. 3 months lock time is very short. Small dev. wallet(%3.6) is good.
The project hasn’t a official Twitter account(I can’t find), only Telegram group. And it hasn’t a logo, only name. It seems that the tema didn’t work enough on project.
They say: “Think of Chia as a fair universal currency for the people”. When I examine the project, I can say that their goals are too big, but they are not working enough.
18 BNB raised. softcap 5 BNB. Success