Hugo Finance-Presale


Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)

The way they describe themselves: Hugo is a Defi Token on the Binance Smart Chain which will be used
on a Decentralized Platform where holder’s votes matter to shape the future of the platform. 

Liquidity Lock % 60 BNB raised liquidity lock
Lock duration: 11 months
ParticipationOpen to anyone
Softcap500 BNB
Hardcap2.500 BNB
Max Spend per Account15 BNB
Presale Price176.000 HUGO / per BNB
Listing Price132.000 HUGO / per BNB
StartMon 5 Apr 21:33
EndWed 7 Apr 21:33

Total Supply: 2 billion

Hugo Finance’s link:

Short Reviews:

it is good:

  • %60 liquidity lock 11 months,
  • Audit and KYC.

it is risky:

  • Dev. wallet is huge. It can facilitate price fluctuations.

From White Paper:

  • With every transaction made, the person on the receiving end (perhaps this will be
    you?!) receives 98% of the Hugo token(s). The other 2% is labeled as the
    transaction costs. This 2% will be shared in proportion to all holders.
  • The burn address holds 50% of the total supply during the inception of the project; meaning that 50% of the
    transaction costs will be transferred to the burn address and the other 50% will be
    spread amongst all other holders of Hugo.

Hugo Finance said that it will build a Round Table. All decisions will be made on the Round Table.

Presale end. Success

hit hardcap.

Leave a Reply