Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the LEGO project are here.
They describe themselves:
It’s a simple and fun project. Stick together with our community channels, catch the opportunities, take your bags to the brick moon.
Launchpad AMM: Pancakeswap
Pre-Sale has some risks. Like minting, proxies and developer abandonment. Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 50 BNB raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 6 months
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||10 BNB|
|Presale Price||300.000 LEGO / per BNB|
|Listing Price||210.000 LEGO / per BNB|
|Start||Fri 9 Apr 21:00|
|End||Sun 11 Apr 21:00|
Total Supply: 100.000.000 LEGO
it is good
- % 50 liquidity lock,
- Presale price is lower than listing price.
it is not good
- No KYC
- No audit.
- Liquidity lock time 6 months
- Dev. wallet is small. But it is unclear that what happened unsold tokens.
About the team
From White Paper:
- There isn’t “White Paper”
- According to website :
- Fun Project? No Goals but MOON!
- Marketing campaigns with the most crispy shilling techniques. For the further information and questions, get in touch with us via our Telegram Channel.
it is interesting that the project has no goals or something like that. And they say this clearly.
But for such a project, 50% seems to be less. The system strongly recommends 60% and above. In addition, the liquidity lock time is determined as 6 months. This is a short time.
While this evaluation was being written, the project reached softcap.
Collect 200 BNB and hit hardcap.