Teams, tokenomics and technical reviews about the Super BASE $SBASE project ILO/IDO are in this article.
They describe themselves:
SuperBase combines the Rebasing concept, Auto Liquidity Generation and the Big brained RFI tech by taking a 10% fee on every Uniswap sell
Launchpad AMM: UniSwap
Please DYOR (do your own research)
|Liquidity Lock||% 90 ETH raised liquidity lock|
Lock duration: 3 months
|Participation||Open to anyone|
|Max Spend per Account||3 ETH|
|Presale Price||27.778 SBASE / per ETH|
|Listing Price||25.000,2 SBASE / per ETH|
|Start||Approx: Sun 2 May 15:08|
|End||Approx: Mon 3 May 15:07|
Total supply: 6.700.000 SBASE
it is good
- %90 ETH raised liquidity
- Presale price is lower than listing price.
- Audit by Solidity Finance(link)
it is not good
- No KYC
About the team
From White Paper
According to website and other sources:
- Rebase Mechanism: 5% rebase occurs every hour if price is above peg, that means holders get 5% extra tokens every hour if price is above peg. No negative rebase.
- Dynamic Peg
- Peg price increases by 50% after two back to back rebase.
- Peg price decreases by 20% after two hours of no rebase.
- Autoliquidity Generation: 3.75% of the sell fees collected from sellers are paired with ETH to generate liquidity pool tokens, which are locked forever in the contract.
- Frictionless Yield: Holders earn passive rewards of 5% of the sell fees through reflection as they watch their balance of SuperBase grow indefinitely.
- Advance Burn Reaction : The supply of SBASE is also deflationary where 1.25% of Super BASE token collected from sell fees is burnt through sell fees
%90 ETH raised liquidity is very cool. It will not have liquidity problems after being listed.
About dev. wallet/other: At first glance, the rate of dev. wallet/other seems to be very high. But when you examine the project a little, you realize that it is not like that.
The team has explained in detail how to use the tokens it holds on its website. 27% of the total supply will be burned, 9% marketing, 6% team tokens. The 6% Team token rate is fair.
SBASE has both rebase and deflationary features. I don’t think projects that are just deflationary will be long-term. Likewise, projects that use only the Rebase feature will have price decreases.
The SBASE project has brought these two features together in a harmonious way. It uses Dynamic Peg to balance the price.
They offer a long-term solution to the liquidity problem, which is one of the biggest problems that new projects can experience. 3.75% of the sell fees collected from sellers are paired with ETH to generate liquidity pool tokens, which are locked forever in the contract. This feature shows that the project has long-term solutions and goals.
SBASE will take 10% fee on every sell. The distribution of this 10% is:
- %5 of the fee is distributed to every wallet that holds $ SBASE on a percentage basis.
- %3.75 is used to generate Liquidity pool-1.875% of the fee collected in $SBASE is sold into ETH, That ETH is married up with the remaining 1.875% of $ SBASE and deposited back into the uniswap liquidity pool
- %1.25 is burnt forever thereby decreasing supply.
When I first looked at the project, the 3-month liquidity lock period drew my attention negatively. But when I examined the project, I saw the above solution for the Liquidity pool. I think this solution is both sufficient and long-term for the liquidity pool.
All of the project features I explained above are based on smart contract. Therefore, such a project should definitely have control. Yes, SBASE has audit by Solidity Finance (Report). it is very important for the project’s safe.
70 ETH collected. hit hardcap. success
Leave a Reply